• Reception with the basics
• WiFi available
• Modern toilet and shower block with plenty of hot water (No extra charges)*
• Hair dryer – coin operated
• Covered washing up sinks
• Electric hook ups for tents and trailer tents – limited number so book ahead to avoid disappointment
• Spray station for muddy boots, muddy dogs, muddy bikes and muddy kids!
• Covered area with tables and picnic benches to cook under when the weather gets a bit...Lakeland
• Large communal fire pit
• Campfire pits – some are dug into the ground and available with your pitch, on a first come first served basis, some are mobile.
• Ice pack freezing
• Washing machine
• Parking places with each tent
• Well drained pitches
*Please note, we do not have facilities to dispose of chemical toilets in any way. Due to our location, we do not have access to mains sewerage, so all waste goes into septic tanks. Filtered overflow from these tanks, runs into the watercourse and then into Bassenthwaite Lake. While the filtration is enough to remove natural waste from the water, it cannot cope with manmade chemicals and they can and will destroy the delicate eco- and biospheres of the lake. Please help us to maintain the beauty of the area we all love so much by refraining from disposing of your waste improperly. Thank you!