Blog

Blog

COVID-19 UPDATE

We hope that you are all keeping well and coping during this unprecedented situation...

Keeping our family, our customers and our community safe and well is, and always will be, our first priority, which is why we have decided that Kestrel Lodge will not be opening in April as we had planned. At the moment we’ve put back our opening until the beginning of May. This may change, but we will review that as we get closer to the time.

All bookings will be credited against a stay later in the year and will be reviewed as necessary.  Coronavirus (COVID-19) is not covered by our normal cancelation policy nor is it covered by our insurance policy leaving Kestrel Lodge to take the full financial implications as we face closure for weeks or even months to come. We realise we are not alone in this crisis and we will all have to work together to pull through for a brighter future.

We have so far contacted individual customers with bookings up until the 1stof May by email, if you haven’t yet been contacted please get in touch by email don’t contact us by phone as we will need to confirm our agreements by email, please bare with us as there will be lot of emails to get through.

We won’t be taking new bookings for 2020 until we know it is safe to do so.

We have amazing, loyal customers and I want to thank you all for your cooperation and understanding during a very difficult time.

Continue to take care of yourselves and each other and we will look forward to welcoming you back to Kestrel Lodge on the other side…

Sincerely team Kestrel Lodge Campsite.

www.kestrellodge.co.uk #keepsafe