Kestrel Lodge Terms & Conditions
- The management have the right to refuse any guest or booking without the need for explanation.
- We are generally open from 1st of March to the end of October. Early and late season can be weather dependant though, so please call to check.
- Strictly no one under 18 without parental supervision. Anyone 16 or over is charged as an adult.
- Kestrel Lodge is a quiet relaxed place and those making excessive noise after 10pm will be asked to leave without a refund.
- No Stag or Hen parties (We reserve the right to cancel bookings without a refund if we find they are hen or stag parties)
- No Large single sex bookings – call for clarification if you are unsure.(Exceptions can be made for walking, D of E or school groups)
- No booking is confirmed until a non-refundable deposit of £25.00 has been received. Confirmation emails will be sent once the deposit has been received.
- Within 7 days of arrival, if you reduce the number of nights of your stay, you will be liable for the full payment of the original number of nights you booked, and will be charged accordingly.
- If you have paid a deposit but not arrived or contacted us by phone or email by 7pm (1900hrs) on the day of arrival we reserve the right to sell on the pitch.
- In the instance that full payment has been made, for any cancellations more than 28 days prior to the arrival date, 80% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- In the instance that full payment has been made, for any cancellations less than 28 days or more than 7 days prior to the arrival date, 50% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- In the instance that full payment has been made, for any cancellations less than 7 days prior to the arrival date, none of the full amount will be refunded.
- Changes to bookings are under the same terms and conditions as cancellations - see above for details
- Prices and availability can be subject to change - at the management’s discretion.
- Bookings may not be for more than 14 consecutive nights.
- If malicious damage is caused, a blanket charge of £500 will be charged to the booking credit card, which will be evaluated after the damage has been put right.
- Campfires are allowed on site in designated pits only and using wood purchased from the onsite shop. Customers who break off branches from the trees or burn the wet wood lying around may be asked to leave.
Customer Contact Information
Kestrel Lodge Ltd is the parent company of Kestrel Lodge and we will not knowingly pass on your contact information to 3rd parties. The information is used to communicate with customers about their bookings, which we usually do by email, and to send out occasional Newsletters (no more than 4 a year).
Children and Pets at Kestrel Lodge
Kestrel Lodge is a family and pet friendly environment but we do ask that you agree to the following
- Children must be minded at all times.
- Children must respect those staying on site – please be careful when playing ball games, and around other peoples tents and cars in particular.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times while on site.
- You must clean up after your dog - ALWAYS.
- Your dog must be vaccinated, preferably chipped, and not on the dangerous dogs list.
Please remember your pet is your responsibility and must be under your control at all times for the happiness and safety of everyone, including your dog too.
Thank you very much for your understanding, we want everyone here to have a great time.